Het grote promote je Youtube game kanaal topic!
  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    GamersNET.nl Forumindex -> Games algemeen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Ricepuppet
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

BerichtGeplaatst: 09 Nov 2017 20:46    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat Back to top

If you have like 5 minutes to spare and some cash, Tekken 7 provides you with the shortest Arcade Mode in all the history of gaming, as we show you!

Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
GN Ads
Ad

Geplaatst: 09 Nov 2017 20:46    Onderwerp: Advertentie Back to top

Ricepuppet
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

BerichtGeplaatst: 17 Nov 2017 19:12    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat Back to top

I try to play Blue Revolver on the PC! It is a hardcore, up beat shoot 'em up; if you like dying, you are at the right address!

Ricepuppet
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

BerichtGeplaatst: 23 Nov 2017 18:02    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat Back to top

This year Dutch Comic Con is celebrating its Winter Edition and we were there!

Thanks to http://www.funkopops.nl we put a contest; rolling dice like in the ghetto for prizes! We dice with visitors, cosplayers, famous actors, actresses and artists present at Dutch Comic Con Winter Edition! Who will win the main prize?

Ricepuppet
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Nov 2017 20:29    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat Back to top

Due to time constraints, i made this super fast Lootchest November Unboxing episode. Next month a premium quality video again. Be warned with this one.

Ricepuppet
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

BerichtGeplaatst: 08 Dec 2017 01:50    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat Back to top

Seen the video report of Dutch Comic Con Winter Edition? Awesome! These are the bloopers and outtakes!

Ricepuppet
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

BerichtGeplaatst: 14 Dec 2017 21:06    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat Back to top

Je raad het; iemand heeft een game gemaakt waarin vrouwen slipjes tegen elkaar tot de dood vechten! Only in Japan!

Ricepuppet
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

BerichtGeplaatst: 21 Dec 2017 18:04    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat Back to top

Mass Effect Andromeda on PS4 is the worst game of 2017 for me. Thanks Bioware for killing the IP for good.

Ricepuppet
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

BerichtGeplaatst: 28 Dec 2017 18:06    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat Back to top

Today i review this chunk a beast, the Vtech Smile Motion, with two Disney games. I got Mickey's Clubhouse and Cars. Don't know which part though. And why do Disney characters dance so much?

Ricepuppet
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

BerichtGeplaatst: 05 Jan 2018 00:23    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat Back to top

This has got the be the best physical DLC game that i have played in a long time, and that's well deserved for Naughty Dog.

Ricepuppet
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

BerichtGeplaatst: 11 Jan 2018 18:20    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat Back to top

Today i talk about and review the Playing With Power: Nintendo NES Classics, a hardcover book about the NES period

Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    GamersNET.nl Forumindex -> Games algemeen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Pagina 18 van 18

Ga naar: